Saturday, July 24, 2010

Closet Collection 22 Preview

Closet Collection 22 Preview is UP!
Launch date not confirm yet.

Knotted Toga Top. One of my favorite in this collection :)
Come with 4 colours. Which can be wear for both work and school.


Bandage Tube Dress. Remember the Bandage Tube Romper in our past collection.
Customer was complaining then I should bring in more qty for it.
So is back now in dress :)


Prints Maxi Dress. A must to have in all lady closet.
I kept one of this for myself. Is made of chiffon. Best for beach :)
Oh ya. My new hat. Sweet right :p


Zoe Favorite in this collection.
Sweet for work


Patch Dress/skirt. Love the colours.

Join TDC Mailer now to know the launch date and time :)
thedesignclosets@gmail.com
www.thedesignclosets.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is the Prints Maxi Dress? Any other colours?

Cheryl said...

Anonymous said...
How much is the Prints Maxi Dress? Any other colours?

Cheryl <3
S$25 :)

Post a Comment